Monday, January 25, 2010

Soundtrack for packaging day @ Metropolitan Brewing

I actually kept track of what I played today. Thought it would be a fun little series, tracking all the randomness, letting you see how outdated my collection is. It can be a tough job, considering the group has varying musical tastes. I pretty much know what Doug & Tracy like, but am still feeling out our volunteers Mark & Brandon.

TV on the Radio (set-up, start bottling)
Sixto (one of my favorite albums, good guitars, dark yet energetic)
Spoon (catchy, poppy, sing-a-long for me)
Rage Against the Machine (before/after/during lunch)
Bowie (post-lunch classicness)
Black Sabbath (early metal to keep us focused)
Q and Not U (switch back to old dancy indie pop)
LIARS (trying to keep energy up as we finish packaging the last of the beer!)
Explosions in the Sky (clean-up)

No comments: